Hello Friends , In order to get good response from customers through Bulk SMS Service there are some ways to get it done correctly.
Here are the some of tips on SMS Marketing
- Be brief and focused.
Text message should be laser focused and succinct. There’s no room for fluff in mobile marketing. Know who your target audience is and speak directly to it. Leave out extraneous details and simply describe how to take advantage of your offer and its benefits.
- Avoid hype, slang and abbreviations.
If your text message looks like spam, consumers will delete it without a second thought. It’s critical that you leave out anything that might seem too slick and promotional. That includes marketing hype like “amazing” offers, slang and text abbreviations, all of which cheapen the perception of your brand and can destroy your campaign.
- Offer something of immediate value. No one wants to receive texts from a company unless the messages offer something of immediate value. Because text messaging is an instantaneous medium, you should include real-time offers. Whether you’re providing information about a sale or a new product, the message should describe the benefits of acting now.
- Identify yourself.
How often have you received a text that doesn’t identify the company or brand? Instead, you often see a phone number you don’t recognize and a vague message that could have come from any number of companies. And how often have you simply deleted those anonymous messages? It’s essential that you clearly identify your business or brand to avoid getting the spam treatment.
- Make consumers feel special.
Don’t clutter consumers’ text message inboxes with offers and news they could easily get from your website or your brick-and-mortar locations. Instead, make recipients of your texts feel they’re special and have qualified for an exclusive promotion. Otherwise, they will most likely opt out of receiving any future texts from you.
Examples of Mobile Marketing Texts
Here are a few sample texts to help you avoid mistakes and write an effective marketing message:
- Bad Example: low prices at XYZ purse[dot]com almost 2G2BT. Miss these prices AYOR.
- Bad Example: Hello! Did you see this sale? abc[dot]com get your bag before it’s too late.
Both texts include the hype, abbreviations and slang that can hurt your campaign.
Now, look at some good examples:
- Good Example : 50% off all leather laptop bags purse atabc[dot]com for the next 48 hours only. Use coupon code GETITNOW50 at checkout.
- Good Example : XYZ Bags 50% off leather laptop bags through 3/31/12. Show this message to store manager to get half off. Find a store: www[dot]xyzbags[dot]com
- Good Example: The inaugural MEGA SPORTS SALE Event is on this SATURDAY. Hurry while stocks last! Reply ‘Y’ to confirm a spot!
- Good Example: Receive DISCOUNTS on delicious breakfast specials! Text “YUM” to 687474 and get a FREE muffin with your next coffee!
People Also Read
Where I Can Get Bulk SMS In Lowest Price ?